How we Collect The Information
The information that our Websites collect includes (among others) the following:
A) IP address, Cookies, and Web Beacons
* When you visit our Websites, our servers automatically save your computer’s IP address. IP addresses will be collected, along with information about the actual web pages that you visit on the Websites. If you arrive at the Websites via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected.
(a) To operate and improve offerings on the Websites;
(b) To help authenticate you when you are on the Websites;
(c) To remember your preferences and registration information, as applicable;
* Personal Data, Including Your E-mail Address
* We only collect email addresses that were provided to us directly by you. Your email address will only be used for the following purposes:
(i) The promotion of (new) games;
(ii) Service emails (on updates, new design, new features, etc.);
(iv) Delivering messages you have allowed us to pass on (e.g., from other people in your social network).
We will not:
(a) Make your email address visible on the Website;
(b) Use your email address for purposes other than those described in article 2.9 hereof;
* Combination of Personal Data
* For optimizing our services and the Websites, and for the purposes mentioned in this article 2, we are entitled to combine your personal data (including your email address, as applicable) with other information about you collected by or provided to us.
Why We Collect YOUR Information?
* Access to the Information We Have Collected about You and Your personal data will be stored in 1stlesson data base.
To Whom Does 1stlesson Provide This Information
* 1stlesson may provide information to any party whose services it engages for the purposes of its normal operations (for example, those partners who assist us by providing technical or operational facilities for the Websites and so forth). We may also supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling handed down by a court of law. 1stlesson does not provide personal details to other parties for commercial, advertising, or marketing purposes, except if you explicitly give us permission to do so, or if doing so is part of a specific program or operation for which you have registered. In such case, you may withdraw your permission at any time.
* Parents of users under the age of 18: we have not any content which is prohibited for children.